Author: Cold

Themes/Words: Lace, Someone else's/borrowed (alas not panties)

Word count: 211

 

~

 

Scotty stared determinedly out the window. If he couldn’t see any one, they couldn’t see him…

 

Right?

 

Glancing over the lacy shoulder, he shrunk back under the stares of the class, feeling his face burn red.

 

Theory debunked.

 

Trying hard to pull the flowing, pirate shirt closed, preferably over his  head he imagined all the pleasant ways he could torture Chris into oblivion. He’d only met the guy yesterday, but between all his shirts being ruined by tomato soup, the one he was wearing destroyed by dye and the only clean shirt tucked far under Chris’s bed being the one he was wearing at the moment, led him to believe the freckle faced boy deserved to die a painful, humiliating death.

 

Who could blame them for thinking he was crazy, cackling quietly about his roommates demise. He just hoped he’d think of a good place to hide the body, preferably along with the shirt.

 

And then Adrian walked in…

 

With Felix.

 

Scrap that thought. He’d quite happily trade places and let the earth swallow him whole.

 

“What do you think your doing you stupid Freshman?”

 

Scotty glowered at the purple haired boy‘s tone, getting ready to attack with words, before the other continued.

 

“That’s my shirt.”

 

Scotty’s brain proceeded to melt.